Tropical paradise of taste!
These delicious cookies are pitta balancing and have a cooling effect on the body. Made with dried coconut, brown sugar, and ghee, they make for a great post-meal bite or an evening chai-time snack. These cookies are crunchy and have a layer of dry coconut powder crust that leaves a refreshing taste in the mouth.
Taste and Texture
Light, crisp, and flavorful, our coconut cookie has a bite to it.
Coconut Cookies Ingredients
Non-Vegan: Atta (whole wheat flour), Maida, Unsalted butter, Cow ghee, Brown Sugar, Coconut powder
Vegan: Atta (whole wheat flour), Maida, Coconut Oil, Brown Sugar, Coconut powder
Benefits of Coconut Cookies
- Vata-Pitta balancing.
- Having a cooling effect.
- Consists of Vitamins B & E that help improve energy levels and nerve function.
- The cookies also consist of Manganese, copper & iron, essential for bone strength.
- 20 grams x 15 pieces = 300 Grams
- 20 grams x 25 pieces = 500 Grams
- 20 grams x 50 pieces = 1 Kg
Pairs Well With
Our Rose petal Infusion
All our Ayurvedic cookies are prepared in our FSSAI licensed bakery unit.