A blend of potent herbs, this ayurvedic formulation helps boost immunity against COVID-19, treats flu-like symptoms, and it’s ingredients have a broad-spectrum antiviral action. It helps alleviate symptoms like high fever, sore throat, dry cough, shortness of breath, body pain, weakness, and headache.
+ Helps with high fever
+ Acute sore throat
+ Dry cough
+ Shortness of breath
In case of any questions, consult our Ayurvedic Doctor. Click Here.
Recommendation : 1-2 capsules a day.
Quantity: 60 capsules.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Rasayana Properties (rejuvenative) and Balya (improves strength- alleviate fatigue & pain)
- Immunity enhancer, Adaptogenic / An- ti-stress, Increasing the stamina (physical endurance); Cognition-promoting effect, Antianxiety effect, Rich source of antioxidant
Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory prob- lems), Svarabheda (hoarseness of voice)
- Immunity enhancer, Antitussive and ex- pectorant activity, Antioxidant, Antiulcer, Hepatoprotective, Significant improvement of learning and memory, Neuroprotective
Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Tridoshahara (pacify all the doshas), Rasaya- na Properties (rejuvenative) and Balya (im- proves strength), Hrdya (supports a strong & healthy heart), Jvaranashak (helps reduce body temperature and inflammation) Useful in skin problems, Diabetes, Jaundice & Liver diseases
- Immunity enhancer, Strong antioxidant, Cardioprotective, Antihyperlipidemic, Anti- diabetic and Hepatoprotective
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- Tridoshahara (pacify all the doshas), Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory problems)
- Immunity enhancer, Stress (physical, mental and metabolic) remover, Cardioprotective, Antihyperlipidemic, Strong antibacterial, Antioxidant, Anti-inflammatory, and Analge- sic activities
Vasa (Adhatoda vasica)
- Kaphapittahara, Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory problems), Prameha
- Antitussive, Expectorant, Hepatoprotective, Anti-inflammatory, Antiulcer, Hypoglycemic
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata)
- Ajirna (dyspepsia), Atisara (diarrhoea), Kama- la (jaundice), Jvara (fever), Kasaghna (useful in respiratory diseases), Yakritavikara (liver disorder)
- Antipyretic, Analgesic, Expectorant, Hepato- protective, Hypoglycemic, Immune enhancer, Antiinflammatory