Ayurvedic medicine for the cough that clears the respiratory tracts and protects the lungs and throat from infections, and allergic coughs.
Decoction based ayurvedic cough syrup for adults & children.
Vasa (Adhatodavasica), Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Gojhiva (Onosmabracteatum), Khatmi (Althaeaofficinalis), Mulethi(Glycyrrhizaglabra), Kantakari(Solanumxanthocarpum), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Pippali (Piper longum), Shunthi (Zinziberofficinale), Pushkara (Inularacemosa), Banaphsa (Viola odorata)
Bronchiofly is a natural safeguard for our respiratory system. This decoction based ayurvedic syrup has multiple actions in the management of lungs and throat health. It works as an expectorant in case of wet cough, also works for dry cough helps in sore throat, throat pain and hoarseness of voice. It is great to treat allergic cough and is helpful in early symptoms of asthma.
Packaging: Bronchiofly is packed in a light-resistant Amber Coloured PET Bottle with pilfer proof ROPP Cap (made of aluminum & internationally accepted).
Net content:100 ml
Adult: 2-3 teaspoons 3 times a day.
Children: 1-1.5 teaspoons 3 times a day, or as directed by a physician.
Bronchiofly is licensed under the state AYUSH Department and is manufactured at GMP certified premises. It is made using 100% natural ingredients.
- Acts as an expectorant i.e. dissolve sticky phlegm and aid its easy exit.
- Gives utmost relief in productive bouts of cough.
- Reduces inflammation and spasms of the bronchial tree thus relieving attacks in asthma.
- Soothes the throat, hence relieving pharyngitis, laryngitis and chronic cough.
- When taken for a longer period of time, restores the functioning of the whole respiratory system including lungs.
- Useful in chronic bronchial asthma and allergic cough.
- The decoction of Tulsi leaves is a popular remedy for the common cold and prescribed in many types of fevers.
- It helps mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma.
- Phenols, terpenes and aldehydes in its aromatic volatile oil remove excess cough from lungs and nasal passages.
- Adaptogen: Balances different bodily processes and helps adapt to stress.
- Prescribed in bronchial asthma.
- Treats common cold, catarrh, cough and associated respiratory distress, and fever.
- Significant inhibitory role of its fruit extracts revealed against selected respiratory tract pathogens.
- Used to treat respiratory diseases caused by selected microorganisms.
- Treats the irritation of oropharyngeal mucosa and its associated dry cough.
- Possesses antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, immune-modulatory, demulcent, soothing, and antitussive and several other pharmacological properties.
- Antitussive action of marshmallow root extract and isolated mucilage polysaccharide
- Helps reduce the intensity and number of cough efforts from laryngopharyngeal and tracheobronchial aerisen