A natural blend of whole herbs such as Lemongrass, Mulethi, Brahmi, Kali Mirch and selected green tea leaves sourced from Glenburn tea estate in Darjeeling. Made for the mornings and great for the winter, Suprabhat Chai has been created to balance your aggravated Kapha Dosha.
Suprabhat Chai is specially made for the mornings to balance the Kapha Dosha. Symptoms of aggravated kapha dosha range from laziness, drowsiness, water retention in the body, to tendencies of weight gain. Our Suprabhat Chai helps to subside these symptoms, and helps with improved levels of concentration, focus and provides a kick start to the day.
Our Suprabhat chai does not carry any artificial flavours, colours, scents or extracts.
Our chai comes protected inside an airtight aluminium foil, packaged carefully in a stylized cardboard pack
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Green tea leaves
- Helps alleviate kapha dosha in the morning
- Helps improve concentration
- Helps lower uric acid
- Good for the heart and the brain
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Helps with detoxification
- Potent antioxidant
- Contains vitamin-C & vitamin-A
- Helps lower the levels of uric acid
- Helps control heart rate & blood pressure
- Has hepatoprotective properties
- Has antioxidant, anti-toxic & anticancer properties
- Has immunity boosting properties
- Helps enhance memory power
- Has antidiabetic properties
- Helps stimulate the taste buds
- Helps increase the secretion of hydrochloric acid, thereby enhancing the digestion process
- Helps in clearing congestion and sinusitis
- Serves as a natural antidepressant & energizes the nervous system
- Helps in improving memory
- Helps neutralize free radicals inside the brain
- Works as a nervine tonic
- Has neuroprotective properties
- Has anti-aging properties
- Helps subside stress & anxiety
100 gm X 3
Certification: All our teas are licensed under the state department of Ayush and manufactured in GMP certified premises.