A Cognition Enhancer tea. A natural blend of whole herbs such as Lemongrass, Mulethi, Brahmi, Kali Mirch and selected black Assam teas sourced from Khongea tea estate in Assam. Made for the mornings and great for the winter, Suprabhat Chai has been created to balance your aggravated Kapha Dosha.
Suprabhat Chai is specially made for the mornings to balance the Kapha Dosha. Symptoms of aggravated kapha dosha range from laziness, drowsiness, water retention in the body, to tendencies of weight gain. Our Suprabhat Chai helps to subside these symptoms, and helps with improved levels of concentration, focus and provides a kick start to the day.
Best had between 6 am to 10 am. It does not carry any artificial flavors, colors, scents or extracts. It comes protected inside an airtight aluminium foil, packaged carefully in a stylized cardboard pack.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus), Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Black tea leaves
- Liver Supportive
- Good for cold and cough
- Improves concentration
- Energizes the nervous system
- Helps aid detoxification
- Potent Antioxidant
- Contains vitamin-C and vitamin-A
- Helps lower the levels of uric acid
- Helps control heart rate and blood pressure
- Has hypolipidemic properties
- Has hypotensive properties
- Has hepatoprotective properties
- Works as an antioxidant
- Good for the throat
- Stimulates the taste buds
- Enhances the digestion process
- Antioxidant properties help avoid the risk of cardiovascular diseases and liver problems
- Helps in clearing congestion and sinusitis
- Serves as a natural antidepressant and energizes the nervous system
- Helps in improving memory
- Helps neutralize all the free radicals inside the brain
- Works as a nervine tonic
- Has neuroprotective properties
- Has anti-aging properties
- Helps subside stress & anxiety
Certification: All our teas are licensed under the state department of Ayush and manufactured in GMP certified premises.