This fragrant and robust blend is made with Kapha balancing herbs like Lemongrass, Mulethi, Brahmi, Black Pepper, mixed with the finest black Assam tea leaves. Known to keep the sniffles away, this sweet, herbal tea helps improve focus, boosts liver health, and helps enhance cognition.
In case of any questions, consult our Ayurvedic Doctor. Click Here.
+ Energizes the nervous system
+ Helps with rejuvenation
+ Refreshes the senses
+ Aids metabolism
Recommendation: 1–2 cups a day.
Flavour & aroma: Fresh and sweet, with the intense flavour of Assam Black Tea Leaves.
Quantities: 20 Biodegradable bags.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citrates)
- Dipana (increases digestive fire), Kaphahara, Vatahara
- Strong antioxidant, Antihypertensive, Anxio- lytic action
Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory problems), Svarabheda (hoarseness of voice)
- Antitussive and expectorant activity, Antioxi- dant, Antiulcer, Hepatoprotective, Significant improvement of learning and memory, Neuro- protective, Immunity enhancer
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri)
- Medhya (helps strengthen memory & learn- ing abilities), Manasaroga (mental disorder), Rasayana Properties (rejuvenative) Balya (im- proves strength), Vatahara, and Kaphahara
- Antioxidant, Antianxiety, Antistress activity, Ulcer-healing activities and Hepatoprotective activity, Nootropic action (enhances learning ability and cognition)
Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)
- Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory problems), Dipana (increases digestive fire)
- Digestive, Strong antioxidant, Antidepressant