Christmas and New Year is a time when there is a feeling of hope, joy and excitement. We like to celebrate such a time with our near and dear ones and gift them #somethingsweet to commemorate the year gone by, express our gratitude and usher in the new year with renewed positivity and good vibes!
Expressing oneself is a very important part of who we are. When it comes to building long lasting relationships, it is important that we express our love, care, gratitude and joy.
And what better a way to #expressyourself than gifting them delicious cakes and cookies!
Butterfly Ayurveda has always been at the forefront when it comes to encouraging people to express their feelings and connecting with their loved ones on a deeper and an emotional level. Since time is an important aspect when it comes to gifting, we have come up with a special edition of delicious festive cakes and cookies that you could enjoy with your family and friends and strengthen your bond with them.
From the Oven: Christmas & New Years Special
Freshly milled whole grains, brown sugar, natural fats like cow ghee and butter, homemade purees. Our nourishing cakes and cookies, made using 100% natural ingredients are phenomenal in taste and leave one wanting for more. Be it vegan or gluten free, we’ve got you covered.
Celebrate the winters and the upcoming festive season with freshly prepared, lightly spiced, wholesome, nourishing, #somethingsweet cakes and cookies!
- Cashew Nut Butter Cookies: This melting goodness of cashew nut butter and wholewheat flour, perfectly complements that afternoon cup of tea. Delicate, soft and low on sugar, these flavourful cashew nut cookies are good for the heart and boost immunity. They also go well with a cup of Shubh Saanjh Chai, Lemongrass Infusion or Desi Masala Chai.
- Choco Chip Cookies: Enjoy freshly baked chocolate chip cookies with your warm spiced lattes, a glass of milk or our Desi Masala Chai. Rich in fiber, soft and fudgy, these cookies are good for the heart, make for a great mood uplifter, and bring freshness to your palate.
- Oat & Raisin Cookies: A rare find, they are made of whole wheat flour and gram flour, topped with oats and raisins. Scrumptious and chewy, they are nutritious and yummy and make for a great breakfast or a midday snack. Buy a pack of oat & raisin cookies for your loved ones and enjoy it with a caffeine free blend such as our Love your Body Infusion.
- Coconut Cookies: These Pitta balancing delicious coconut cookies have a cooling effect on the body. Made with dried coconut, brown sugar and ghee, they make for a great post-meal bite or an evening chai-time snack. Crunchy with a layer of dry coconut powder, they blend perfectly with our Rose Petal Infusion and leave a refreshing taste in the mouth.
- Gluten-Free Breakfast Banana Walnut Cake: Wholesome and filling, our gluten-free banana walnut cake is made with homemade banana puree, ragi and water chestnut flour and walnuts. This cake helps balance the ‘Tridoshas’ and goes perfectly with our Suprabhat Chai.
- Rum Soaked Plum Cake: The season’s favorite, this heavenly indulgence is made with prunes soaked in fine quality rum, tutti frutti, cranberries, apricots, raisins and cow's ghee. Excellent for pacifying ‘Pitta’ dosha it is rich in antioxidants, fiber and potassium. Enjoy this plum cake with our herb-spiced Desi Masala Chai or a cup of hot cocoa.
- Chocolaty and Nutty Hazelnut Chocolate Cake: Warming and scrumptious, this marbled indulgence is blended with all-natural cocoa powder, toasted hazelnuts and homemade hazelnut butter. This chocolate hazelnut tea cake is smooth, sweet, and nutty in texture. Nutritionally dense, every bite of this hazelnut cake is full of delicious surprises.
- Gooey Moist Nutty Walnut Brownies: This rich decadent walnut brownie cake is best to be enjoyed on a cool afternoon. Made using ragi, wholewheat flour and cow ghee topped with toasted walnuts, it helps keep the heart healthy, soothes the digestive system and boosts metabolism. Enjoy this with a flavorful and robust Masala Chai.
Well, it's time to dive right into these decadent flavors and rejoice in the spirit of the season with your loved ones! De-stress and re-energize yourself to kickstart the coming year with a bang! For the ease of gifting, we also have the above delicious bakes as #ExpressYourSelf hampers, curated especially for you.