Made with an ayurveda-inspired recipe, this nostalgia-filled chai is made with a blend of fragrant spices and immunity-boosting herbs like Cinnamon, Cardamom, Ginger, Black Pepper, and CTC Assam black tea. This chai blend helps boost immunity, supports healthy digestion, and balances tridoshas.
+ Helps cure common cold
+ Helps fight infections and fever
+ Helps cleanse the tongue and throat
+ Relieves abdominal bloating
Recommendation: 1–2 cups a day.
Flavour & aroma: Spicy and bold flavor with a sweet & soothing aroma.
Quantities: 20 Biodegradable bags.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Elaichi (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Aruchi, Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory problems)
- Digestive, Carminative, Expectorant, Useful in common cough & cold, Stimulant, Gastro- protective activity, Anorexia, Dyspepsia
Kali Mirch (Piper nigrum)
- Svasa & Kasa (useful in respiratory prob- lems), Dipana (increases digestive fire)
- Digestive, Strong Antioxidant, Antidepres- sant
Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Kaphavatahara, Ruchya, Kanthamukharoga (useful in diseases of oral cavity)
- Antimicrobial, Antifungal, Antioxidant, Antidiabetic, Anti-inflammatory, Cardiopro- tective
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Kaphahara, Vatahara, Svasa & Kasa (useful in common cough & cold), Agnimandya (diges- tive impairment), Adhiman (flatulence with gurgling sound), Amavata (rheumatism), Kantharoga, Improves digestion
- Antioxidant, Anti-Inflammatory, Protective Effects against respiratory disorder, Treats gastrointestinal symptom; nausea & vom- iting