Colonofly is a bowel cleansing decoction based syrup with ingredients that have their own individual therapeutic efficacy in the management of vibandh (constipation).
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Kutaki (Picrorhiza kurroa), Trivrit (Operculina turpethum), Draksha (Vitis vinifera), Svarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia), Vidanga (Embeliaribes), Shunthi (Zingiberofficinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminaliabelerica)
Product Description :
Colonofly is particularly helpful in acute cases of constipation, where no stool has been passed for more than 3-4 days. It is recommended to continue the treatment for 3 months for most effective results. The herbs used help is softening hard stools and letting them pass through the colon. This decoction also supports good colon health.
Packed in light resistant amber colored PET bottle with ROPP cap (made with aluminum and internationally accepted).
Adult: 20-30ml at bedtime
Children: 10-15ml at bedtime, as per direction by physician
Colonofly is licensed under state department of AYUSH and manufactured in GMP premises.
Made using 100% natural ingredients.
- A natural laxative-containing dietary fibers.
- Helps digest the undigested food residue, thereby inducing and restoring normal peristaltic movement of intestine by governing vata.
- As an anulomana (aperient), it helps in proper excreta formation, removes obstruction and brings flatus and faeces downwards.
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body.
- Helps inhibit growth of harmful E. coli and C. perfringens bacteria, without affecting the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestines.
- A laxative, stomachic, anthelmintic, cardiotonic and antipyretic.
- Helps promote appetite and is beneficial in kapha, biliousness, yellow fever, urinary discharge, hiccough, blood troubles, burning sensations, leucoderma and jaundice.
- As bhedana (purgative), it either breaks down constipated faecal matter or disintegrates the vitiated doshas allowing their expulsion.
- The plant contains major bioactive compounds, such as picroside-I, II, III and kutkoside and a bitter glycosidal principle, kutkin. Acts as a laxative even in small doses.
- Helps treat constipation, hepato and splenomegaly, intoxication, worm infestation, haemorrhoids & fistula.
- Acts as a laxative, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-helminthic and anti-arthritic.
- Helps accelerate defecation.
- Liquefies and expels stool, whether formed or unformed, from the body.
- Its ripe fruit acts as a laxative, purgative, diuretic, aphrodisiac and appetizer.
- Its purgative action owes to the combination of the properties of cellulose, sugar and organic acid in them.
- Tones up the stomach and intestines and relieves the most chronic constipation.