Obesity/overweight in Ayurveda is termed as one of the “diseases of affluence” which is not restricted to only the rich. Any individual who feels he/she has resources in excess can be termed as affluent. Being affluent does not necessarily mean being truly well.
True wellness arises from a harmonious balance between the mind, body and the spirit. The journey towards weight loss is much more than simply shedding a few kgs, it's about creating a healthy relationship with food and your body, creating a shift in your lifestyle that lasts you a lifetime, and helping you lead a disease-free life.
By incorporating daily self-care habits, mindful eating and nourishing meals, one could tune into the body's natural wisdom and support its natural ability to achieve and maintain a healthy weight.
Butterfly Ayurveda’s Love your Body Infusion is a caffeine-free blend of Ayurvedic herbs specifically designed to support weight loss, lower cholesterol levels, reduce inflammation and ease menstrual cramps.
Key Herbs that make our Herbal Infusion Tea For Weight Loss Special
- ‘Kokum’: Garcinia Cambogia, also known as ‘Kokum Fruit’, has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic medicine for its weight loss properties. It gives a feeling of satiety as it takes time to digest due its ‘Guru’ [ heavy] nature. It also improves metabolism and reduces ‘Ama’[toxins] caused due to improper digestion. It also has great digestive properties making it suitable for consumption especially by people of ‘Pitta’ nature.
- ‘Punarnava’: Also known as Tarvine,this detox herb for weight loss is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is often used to reduce joint pain, arthritis and inflammation naturally. ‘Punarnava’ is also useful when it comes to controlling obesity, as it improves metabolism, reduces ‘Ama’ in the body and also removes excess fluids and waste products from the body by increasing the urine flow due to its diuretic nature.
- ‘Chitrak’: A liver protective herb, it helps manage indigestion by digesting the ‘Ama’ in the body and balancing the ‘Pitta’ dosha. It also helps reduce fat accumulation and manage constipation because of its ‘Rechana’ ¹, ‘Deepan’ ² and ‘Pachan’ ³ properties.
- ‘Sunthi’: ‘Sunthi’ or dry ginger comes with a host of health benefits. It helps relieve pain and discomfort caused in the stomach due to indigestion, also facilitating weight loss, helping one burn fat and processing glucose in the blood. It also curbs hunger and overeating. Apart from the above it also helps ease menstrual pain, reduces inflammation and nausea. It helps subside the ‘Kapha’ and ‘Vata’ dosha.
Benefits of Love Your Body Herbal Infusion Tea For Weight Loss
1. Promotes weight loss
To maintain optimal health, it is important to be of optimal weight and incorporate such ingredients that help one achieve the same. The presence of powerful detox herbs for weight loss such as ‘Kokum’, ‘Punarnava’ and ‘Sunthi’ help one do exactly this. They block the production of fat, suppress appetite and improve metabolism which ultimately aids in weight loss.
2. Reduces inflammation
The demands of the modern lifestyle have changed the way we take care of our health. Inflammation, be it acute or chronic, is usually one of the first signs of an unhealthy lifestyle and an underlying disease. ‘Punarnava’ is a herb, present in Love Your Body Infusion for weight loss, known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which also helps reduce pain and inflammation in the body naturally.
3. Lowers cholesterol levels
Bad cholesterol (LDL) is a major factor contributing to the formation of plaque in the blood vessels, leading to blockages and an increased risk of heart attack or stroke. The presence of ingredients like ‘Kokum’, ‘Punarnava’ & ‘Shunthi’, one can reduce their cholesterol levels and maintain a healthy weight.
4. Keeps liver healthy
The role of detoxifying the body is played by the liver. It is responsible for removing the ‘Ama’/toxins from the body caused by the imbalance of the ‘Pitta’ dosha. If the liver does not function properly, it can lead to a buildup of toxins in the body, increasing the risk of weight gain and inflammation in the body. Having a cup of this liver detox herbal tea, one could support their liver's health and promote overall cardiovascular health.
How To Make Your Cup of Love Your Body Herbal Infusion To Lose Weight
This weight loss tea infusion is very easy to prepare.
- Bring fresh water to a boil.
- Place the Love Your Body Infusion bag and pour hot water (preferably at 98° C) in a cup.
- Allow it to brew for about two minutes.
- Stir well and add lemon or sugar to taste.
The flavor of Love Your Body Infusion is very unique with a striking aroma, making one relish the quintessence of dry ginger intermingling with the tangy taste of ‘Kokum’. The tea comes in 100% biodegradable tea bags made of corn and wheat starch, available in 20 infusion bags (40gm). It's recommended to have 1-2 cups a day and store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Butterfly Ayurveda’s unique blend of herbs culminating into the Love Your Body Infusion can help you take better care of yourself. It helps one lower cholesterol levels, reduce inflammation, ease menstrual cramps, promote weight loss and also keep the liver healthy.
By promoting overall health and well-being, this caffeine-free, herbal tea for weight loss helps one feel better physically and emotionally, leading to better sleep, more energy, and a more positive outlook on life.
With its unique blend of herbs and ingredients, it's the ultimate solution for a healthier, happier you. Give Love Your Body Infusion a try and experience the difference it can make in your life.
Terms Made Easy:
1. Rechana: A property of a herb/ ingredient that helps in expelling the waste products out of the body.
2. Deepan: The ability of any ingredient that helps increase the digestive fire.
3. Pachan: The ability of an ingredient that helps digests the food.
Back to News