What We Offer
Personalised, professional and affordable Ayurvedic consultation for all health issues.
BA Clinics' holistic approach towards treatment views each individual as a unique whole, promoting overall well-being of the individual; while treating the root cause of health issues and not merely the symptoms.
Personalized Treatment Plan
BA Clinics' Ayurvedic professionals focus on each individuals’ unique body-mind constitution, and tailor design the treatments as per each patients’ specific health needs and requirements.
Convenient and Affordable
BA Clinics' consultation is accessible from the comfort of home from any part of the world via tele & video call. One has access to seasoned and affordable consultation from an experienced and reliable set of experts.
Nadi Parikshan (नाडी-परीक्षण)
Nadi Parikshan, an ancient diagnostic technique rooted in Ayurveda, delves deep into the subtle energies that flow within our bodies. This holistic approach recognizes that each individual possesses a unique balance of doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. By assessing the pulse rhythm, quality, and various other attributes, an Ayurvedic practitioner can uncover the underlying imbalances and disharmonies within the individual body.
Frequently Asked Questions
BA Clinics promotes the holistic principles of Ayurveda, providing personalized treatment plans, addressing the root cause of each individual's health issues, making Ayurvedic consultations affordable, convenient and accessible. These include consultations provided on diet, lifestyle, herbal medication and treatment specific to each patient’s needs and requirements.
You can book your consultation at BA Clinics in these 5 simple steps:
Step 1: Go to https://butterflyayurveda.com/pages/book-an-appointment
Step 2: Search from our panel of doctors and select the one as per choice
Step 3: Pick a date & time according to your convenience
Step 4: Continue to pay the consultation fee
Step 5: Consult with the Ayurvedic doctor/dietician/nutritionist at the given time
All doctors at BA Clinics are specialists in their respective fields and have vast experience of practicing Ayurveda. You can have a look at a brief description of each and every doctor.
For more information, go to https://butterflyayurveda.com/pages/book-an-appointment
During an Ayurvedic treatment at BA Clinics, you can expect a holistic approach to promote balance and well-being focusing on the body, mind, and spirit. Following is the journey of your Ayurvedic treatment:-
- Initial Consultation: Your journey begins with an in-depth consultation with our Ayurvedic experts. They will assess your medical history, lifestyle and other concerns you have to identify your dosha imbalance.
- Diagnosis: Our experts may use different diagnostics methods like Nadi-Parikshan (Pulse check-up), Jeevah-Pareekshan (Tongue examination) and other diagnostics to gain a deeper understanding of your condition.
- Personalized Treatment Plan: Based on the information gathered, our experts will prepare a personalized treatment plan for you. This may include dietary and lifestyle recommendations, herbal remedies, Ayurvedic therapies.
- Follow-up Sessions: Ayurvedic treatments are often a journey, and it's common to have follow-up sessions with the practitioner. These sessions allow for progress assessment, adjustments to the treatment plan if needed, and addressing any concerns or questions that may arise.
Ayurvedic treatments are highly individualized, and the specific techniques and therapies used may vary based on your unique needs and the expertise of the Ayurvedic practitioner at BA Clinics. The aim is to restore balance and promote health through a comprehensive approach that considers your entire being.
At BA Clinics, several common Ayurvedic treatments are offered to address various health concerns and promote well-being. While the specific treatments may vary based on individual needs and practitioner expertise, here are some of the common Ayurvedic treatments BA Clinics offers:
- Panchkarma treatment: Panchakarma (पंचकर्म) is a comprehensive detoxification and rejuvenation treatment. It involves a series of therapies designed to remove toxins from the body and restore balance. Panchakarma treatments may include therapies like Abhyanga, Shirodhara, Basti (enema), Nasya (nasal administration of herbal oils), and Virechana - विरेचन (therapeutic purgation), among others.
- Herbal medicinal treatment: BA Clinics may offer a range of herbal treatments tailored to individual needs. These treatments often involve the use of specific herbs or herbal formulations to address various health concerns such as digestion, immunity, stress, sleep, and hormonal balance.
- Abhyanga (अभ्यंग): This is a form of Ayurvedic massage that involves the application of warm herbal oils to the body. Abhyanga helps improve circulation, relax muscles, relieve stress, and promote detoxification.
- Shirodhara (शिरोधारा): This therapy involves a continuous pouring of warm herbal oil or other liquids onto the forehead, specifically targeting the third eye area. Shirodhara is known to calm the nervous system, reduce anxiety, promote mental clarity, and improve sleep quality.
- Swedana (स्वेदन): Swedana is an herbal steam therapy that helps open up the channels of the body, stimulate circulation, and promote the elimination of toxins. It is often used in combination with other Ayurvedic therapies.
Ayurvedic treatments, when administered by trained and qualified practitioners, are generally considered safe and well-tolerated. However, it's important to be aware that side effects may happen upon self medication and not under the guidance of an Ayurvedic doctor.
The timeframe for seeing results from Ayurvedic treatments can vary depending on several factors, including the individual's body constitution, the nature of the health condition being addressed, the underlying cause, and the specific treatment approach employed.
Ayurveda emphasizes a holistic approach that aims to address the root cause of the imbalance rather than just alleviating symptoms. As a result, the healing process takes place gradually. It's worth noting that Ayurvedic treatments are not intended as quick fixes but rather as long-term treatments that have a lasting effect on overall well-being and help bring balance in the body and mind.
Ayurveda treatment is suitable for both children and older adults, but it's important to consider their specific needs and consult with qualified Ayurvedic practitioners for appropriate guidance. It's essential to communicate openly with the Ayurvedic practitioner and provide them with complete and accurate information about the individual's health history, medications, and any other relevant factors.
This will help the practitioner tailor the treatment plan and ensure its safety and effectiveness. It's worth noting that Ayurveda recognizes the importance of individualized care, taking into account the unique constitution and needs of each person.
Ayurvedic treatments can be suitable for pregnant women, however, it's crucial to first consult with qualified Ayurvedic practitioners. Pregnancy is a delicate and unique phase in a woman's life, and the well-being of both the mother and the developing baby should be prioritized.
It is recommended that pregnant women must always consult their obstetrician along with an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner before undergoing any Ayurvedic treatment. This collaborative approach helps ensure that the treatments are safe, appropriate, and supportive during pregnancy.
Ayurvedic clinics can address a wide range of health conditions and issues. Ayurveda is a comprehensive system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to health and aims to restore balance and harmony in the body, mind, and spirit. Ayurveda can offer support in managing various health concerns such as:
- Digestive disorders
- Hormonal imbalances
- Respiratory disorders
- Stress related conditions
- Skin problems
And more !
Ayurvedic treatment can offer support and management for chronic diseases. It aims to address the underlying imbalances and promote overall well-being, which can have a positive impact on subsiding chronic conditions.
It's important to approach chronic diseases with a comprehensive and integrative approach, combining conventional medical care with Ayurvedic treatments. It's advisable to consult both an Ayurvedic practitioner and a primary healthcare provider who can work together to develop a coordinated and holistic treatment plan.