Ayurveda is a form of medical care, originated in India about 3000 years ago. The word ‘Ayurveda’ is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘Ayur’ meaning life and ‘Veda’ meaning knowledge. The Ayurvedic system states that disease occurs due to an imbalance between mind, body, and spirit. Ayurvedic medicines are made of natural herbs and have no side effects, unlike conventional medicines.
Treating Cough through Ayurvedic Medicine
Let’s accept the fact that there is nothing more annoying for a person than having a cough in the winter season. A dry cough does not only hamper your daily routine but also irritate your throat passage. A wet cough, on the other hand, produces phlegm from the lungs and comes with a rattling sound.
Some common Symptoms of Dry/Wet Cough:
- Sore Throat
- Tired & weakness
- Bitter taste, excessive thirst, dryness in the mouth
- Phlegm production
- Nausea after eating food
- Suffocation in the chest
- Difficulty in swallowing food
In the times of COVID-19, people have started taking more precautions and are turning to the oldest medical system, Ayurveda, for the betterment of their health.
Bronchiofly is the Best Ayurvedic Medicine for Dry & Wet Cough
Bronchiofly is polyherbal decoction-based syrup developed on the basic concept of Ayurveda. It acts as a natural safeguard for the respiratory system. It not only protects the lungs from various infections and toxins but helps in clearing the upper and lower respiratory tracts. This Ayurvedic cough syrup helps give relief in the productive bouts of cough.
Benefits of Bronchiofly:
- Helps increase the immunity of our respiratory system
- Effective for all types of cough (dry cough, wet cough, sore throat, allergic cough, smoker’s cough, throat pain, hoarseness of voice and bronchitis)
- Helps reduce inflammation and spasms of the bronchial tree
- Relaxes the throat hence relieving laryngitis, pharyngitis, and chronic cough
- Treats respiratory diseases caused by selected micro-organisms
- Helps reduce the intensity and number of cough efforts from laryngopharyngeal and tracheobronchial
- Protects lungs internally from toxins in the air
- No side effects of this medicine, when taken during the time of need, with the dosage recommended.
Key Ingredients used in Bronchiofly
Bronchiofly contains Ayurvedic herbs like Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), Mulethi (liquorice), Vasa (Adhatada Vasica), Kali Mirch (black pepper), Pippali (Piper longum), Gojhiva (Onosma bracteatum), Pushkara (Inular racemosa), Shunthi (Zinziber officinale), Khatmi (Althaea officinalis), Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum) and Banaphsa (Viola odorata). Mechanism of actions of the various kinds of herbs in Bronchiofly includes:
- Tulsi leaves are popularly known remedy for the common cold. It helps mobilize mucus in bronchitis and astham
- Mulethi, Khatmi and Pushkarmool have anti-inflammatory properties and provide a soothing effect to the throat.
As an effective bronchodilator Mulethi, Vasa and Kantakari help ensure normal breathing
- Gojhiva helps treat common cold, cough, catarrh, and associated respiratory distress & fever.
- Khatmi helps treat the irritation of oropharyngeal mucosa and its associated dry cough.
- Vasa and Kali Mirch work as a great expectorant i.e. it dissolves sticky and phlegm and aids its easy exit.
Who can take this Medicine?
Anyone who is having trouble with various kinds of cough like dry cough, wet cough, allergic cough, and even cough caused by pollution can take this medicine. People having high blood sugar level can also take this medicine as it is sugar-free.
Since Bronchiofly is made using 100% natural ingredients and does not contain alcohol, it helps to avoid drowsiness and it’s safe for children below 12 years of age. The recommended dosage for children below 12 years of age is 1-1.5 teaspoons, thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
How long does it take for Cough/ Respiratory Issues?
Normally, a minimum of 8-10 day course is recommended to get effective results. Bronchiofly works on both lower as well as upper respiratory tract infection. However, the desired results may vary from person to person.
Dosage and Storage:
Adults: 2-3 teaspoons thrice a day.
Children: 1-1.5 teaspoons thrice a day.
*As directed by the physician.