WHAT IS MINT LEAF INFUSION?
This invigorating, fragrant mint infusion tea is a breath of freshness on a long day. Mint is a potent digestive herb, which makes this infusion an ideal post-meal choice. The list of benefits of fresh mint infusion healing herb runs long, particularly its detoxifying, cooling, and relaxing effects.
MINT LEAF INFUSION INGREDIENTS
100% pure dried mint leaves
FLAVOR & AROMA
A soothing flavor that cleanses the palate.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF MINT LEAF INFUSION
- Supports immunity & antioxidant activity.
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Creates a soothing effect in the stomach.
MINT LEAF INFUSION STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS
- Bring fresh water to boil.
- Place the Mint Leaf Infusion bag and pour hot water (preferably at 98° C) in a cup.
- Allow it to brew for about two minutes.
- Stir well and add lemon or sugar to taste.
20 Infusion Bags (40gm) - Mint Leaf Infusion comes in 100% biodegradable infusion bags made of corn and wheat starch.
DOSAGE & STORAGE
Dosage: 2 cups a day.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
All our herbal infusions are licensed under the state Department of AYUSH and manufactured in GMP-certified premises.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Eco-friendly Infusion Bags
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction