Our Manufacturing Capabilities
Butterfly Ayurveda is an organization engaged in the research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of Ayurvedic products. We offer a wide range of Ayurveda-inspired products that include Ayurvedic teas, herbal infusions, Ayurvedic cookies, Ayurvedic medicines and herbal supplements. We adhere to the highest quality standards and follow sustainable practices to ensure safety and efficacy of our products. Listed below are our manufacturing capabilities:
1. Manufacturing of Tea blends/Herbal powders and Herbal capsules :
Located in Manesar, Haryana, our manufacturing unit is a GMP certified facility for all AYUSH products (Herbal Powder and Capsules) and has a FSSAI license. Our unit is designed as per WHO-GMP standards and protocols and is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, laboratory and machinery which include tray dryer, vibro-sifter, semi- automatic horizontal blender, metal detector, hot sealing machine, pyramid tea bag machine and batch code printing machine to ensure safe and efficacious processing of raw material, blending, and packing. All the processing and storing are done within GMP panels and temperature controlled rooms. Furthermore, all our finished goods are tested for :
- Organoleptic parameters
- Physico-chemical parameters
- Heavy metals
- Microbial load
Certifications: GMP certified, Unit Lab Herbs Certified, FSSAI, HACCP Certified Tea, APEDA, Tea Board India, Rainforest Alliance Certified Tea, 100 % Natural.
- Our loose-leaf blend/herbal powder blending capacity is about 125 - 150 tonnes per month.
- Our tea bag machine manufactures about 600000 tea bags/ month.
- We do bulk packaging of loose-leaf blend/herbal powder blend, tea bag packing, pouch packing, herbal powder in HDPE bottle packing, also white labeling or private labeling for our products.
2. Manufacturing of Ayurveda inspired cookies and bakery products :
Our bakery unit is situated in Chattarpur, New Delhi. It is a FSSAI licensed bakery. Being rooted in health and Ayurveda, we use kitchenware, equipment and processes that support food quality and retain its nutritive properties. Our bakery houses state-of-the-art equipment such as SS tables, OTG, copper coated planetary mixture, triple deck oven and more.
All our raw materials are freshly sourced from verified vendors and are of optimum quality, while our finished goods are packaged immediately to retain the freshness, aroma and shelf life of the products. We prepare freshly baked cookies and cakes using 100% natural ingredients, freshly milled flours, natural fats and brown sugar.
- Our cookies making capacity is about 100 kg per month
- We cater to bulk orders and can prepare a variety of cookies including multigrain, gluten free and vegan products.
3. Manufacturing of Ayurvedic/ Herbal Syrups :
We have strategic partnerships with multiple GMP certified units that allow us to carry out our manufacturing of syrups, and other innovative products. We have a cutting-edge research facility that is involved in new product development following authentic research and development methodologies to build optimum quality and effective products. We do this for third parties as well.
Our own syrup making process follows a traditionally verified method known as the decoction based method. This is an age-old method that involves soaking of the herbs in water, and brewing them like a ‘kadha’ for an allotted period of time to extract their medicinal properties, and develop it into a concoction that is truly effective. All our syrups are developed using this method.
Strategic Partnerships for New Product Development and Third-party Manufacturing
Be it developing herbal powder, extract-based capsules, Ayurvedic syrups, creating a new formula, or developing a customized tea blend, we offer it all.
Here are some of the new product development opportunities we offer.
- Product development of known composition will include the formulation, along with usage.
- Proprietary Product development with new composition and dosage, tailor-made dosage form (supported by innovation/ literature and rigorous R&D).
- New Product development of Ayurvedic / Herbal Nutraceutical / Health supplements - fortified with minerals & vitamins.
- Product Development & optimization at lab level / Pilot scale - optimize the ratio, relevance, compatibility of ingredients, additives, preservatives, safety compliance, and efficacy proof of a given or already developed formula.
- Product upscaling: Developing or manufacturing the product at a large scale or commercial scale.
To inquire about your orders, fill up the form below and we'll get back to you! You can also give us a call at: 9160108040, 9599012706.
Please fill up the form below and we will get back to you!