WHAT IS HERBAL TEA POTPOURRI?
Get all your favorite herbal teas in one special box. Tea Potpourri collection comes with 20 assorted tea bags. 4 in 1 Tea Combo included are Tulsi Green Tea, Ginger Black Tea, Cardamom Black Tea and Desi Masala Chai. This pack of tea makes for a perfect traveler's tea-kit.
20 ASSORTED HERBAL TEA POTPOURRI BAGS
- 5 x Tulsi Green Tea
- 5 x Ginger Black Tea
- 5 x Cardamom Black Tea
- 5 x Desi Masala Chai
HEALTH BENEFITS OF TEA POTPOURRI
1. Tulsi Green Tea: A natural blend of dried Tulsi and Darjeeling Green Tea Leaves, this tea helps boost immunity and has a relaxing effect on the mind and body.
- Boosts immunity against cold and cough
- Stress relieving
- Balances Kapha and Vata Doshas
2. Ginger Black Tea: Made with the goodness of dried Ginger and Black Tea Leaves, Ginger Black Tea helps remove congestion associated with common cold and is a rich source of flavonoids.
- Helps with digestion
- Removes congestion associated with common cold
- Rich source of Flavonoids
- Balances Kapha and Vata doshas
3. Cardamom Black Tea: 100% natural and a wonderful source of antioxidants, Cardamom Black Tea is a natural blend of Cardamom and Assam Black Tea Leaves.
- Helps promote digestive activity
- Helps with detoxification
- Balances Pitta and Vata Doshas
- Helps control blood sugar levels
4. Desi Masala Chai: Rejuvenating for the body and soothing for the throat, Desi Masala Chai is a mix of Cardamom, Ginger, Cinnamon, Kali Mirch and Assam Black Tea Leaves (CTC). Desi Masala Chai helps balance all three doshas in the body.
- Helps fight a flu or common cold cough
- Improves digestion
- Helps get rid of bloating or water retention
- Balances the tridoshas
TEA POTPOURRI STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS
- Bring fresh water to boil.
- Place the Herbal Tea Potpourri bag and pour hot water (preferably at 98° C) in a cup.
- Allow it to brew for about two minutes.
- Stir well and add lemon or sugar if you like.
- Add milk and simmer for 2-3 minutes (for black tea only).
20 Assorted Tea Bags (40gm) - Assorted tea bags include Tulsi Green Tea, Ginger Black Tea, Cardamom Black Tea, Desi Masala Chai. This comes in 100% biodegradable tea bags made of corn and wheat starch.
DOSAGE & STORAGE
Dosage: One cup of Herbal Tea Potpourri twice a day. You can take any time of the day.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
All our herbal teas are licensed under the state Department of AYUSH and manufactured in GMP-certified premises.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Eco-friendly Tea Bags
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction