The tendency of the body to develop elevated temperatures is not an uncommon phenomenon to be found nowadays. This happens as a result of physiological changes that may be caused by inflammation, metabolic cycles, excessive hot climate, stress or any infection within the body.
While there are a lot of allopathic medicines available in the market to treat the above, most of them come with side effects and tend to put a load on the liver. Consequently, more and more people are turning towards Ayurvedic medicines for a natural and a holistic approach to healing and when it comes to the best Ayurvedic medicine for fever and body pain, Pyrexofly tops the list.
Pyrexofly is a scientifically developed Ayurvedic medicine that helps reduce fever and weakness. It is made using a unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs that have been used for centuries to treat various ailments. The ingredients present in Pyrexofly are ‘Chirayta’, ‘Amrita’, ‘Parpata’, ‘Kalmegh’, ‘Sudarshan’, ‘Manjistha’, ‘Kutki’, Dry Ginger, ‘Moringa’ & ‘Saptaparna’. Each of these herbs has its unique benefits and when combined, they work synergistically to provide maximum relief.
What herbs make Pyrexofly the best Ayurvedic medicine for fever and body pain
1. ‘Chirayta’: A bitter tasting herb, each part of this plant consists of a variety of health benefits.
- It is high in antioxidants and its root can be used to reduce fever and also boost the immune system.
- Apart from the above, it is also beneficial for improving the digestive system, managing diabetes and preventing stone formation in the kidneys due to its diuretic properties.
- It helps balance the ‘Kapha’ & ‘Pitta’ doshas.
2. ‘Amrita’: A herb known for its anti-viral properties and ‘Tridoshic’ nature.
- It helps treat various viral infections like hepatitis A and B, respiratory tract infections and common cold.
- Its ‘Deepan’ (appetizer) and ‘Paachan’ (digestive) properties help manage appetite loss, bloating and flatulence.
- Its ‘Rasayana’ (rejuvenating) properties help increase immunity and promote longevity.
- It also controls blood sugar levels in the body.
3. ‘Kalmegh’: ‘Kalmegh’ is a herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps reduce fever and boosts the immune system with its antipyretic and antiviral properties.
- Beneficial in the management of liver diseases and prevents damage of liver cells caused by free radicals. It might also be effective against chronic Hepatitis B and sinusitis due to its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is also a potent ‘Rasayana’, believed to promote longevity and vitality.
- It helps balance the ‘Pitta’ & ‘Kapha’ doshas.
4. ‘Sudarshan’: A herb known for its antibacterial properties, it has a cooling effect on the body.
- ‘Sudarshan’ is the main herb for reducing fevers especially the ones of unknown origin and also helps reduce the pain caused due to ‘Vata’ imbalance.
- This herb also helps in the treatment of various bacterial infections like sinusitis and tonsillitis.
- Ayurvedic practitioners use the extract of this herb to treat painful swelling and inflammations of the joints.
- ‘Sudarshan’ helps control hormonal imbalances and reduce swelling and water retention in the body.
5. ‘Moringa’: ‘Moringa’ is a herb known for its anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce fever and boosts the immune system.
- It helps support a healthy digestive system and skin health. Its anti-inflammatory properties reduce skin irritation and inflammation.
- Ayurvedic practitioners also use Moringa to support healthy blood sugar levels as it helps improve insulin resistance.
- A nutritionally rich herb, it is often used as a nutritional supplement to support overall health and wellbeing.
6. ‘Manjistha’: A herb known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it helps reduce pain and inflammation in the body, caused due to an aggravated ‘Vata’ and ‘Pitta’ dosha.
- One of the best blood-purifying herbs, it helps break down blockages in the blood flow and removes stagnant blood due to its Pitta pacifying properties.
- Manjistha also helps reduce the level of elevated liver enzymes, and is beneficial in the case of acute and chronic hepatitis.
- The herb, due to its ‘Tikta’ taste, helps manage high blood sugar levels, by correcting the impaired functioning of the insulin hormone. It also helps improve metabolism by reducing ‘Ama’ in the body.
7. ‘Kutki’: ‘Kutki’ is a herb that is known for its hepatoprotective properties. It helps protect the liver from various diseases like jaundice and hepatitis.
- It is a laxative, anthelmintic¹ and antipyretic herb.
- ‘Kutaki’ promotes appetite and is beneficial in biliousness and either breaks down a constipated fecal matter or disintegrates the vitiated doshas allowing their expulsion. It helps pacify the ‘Pitta’ & ‘Kapha’ dosha.
8. Dry Ginger: Dry Ginger is a herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It helps reduce pain and inflammation in the body.
- Fresh ginger root has a strong, sweet flavor and is regarded as the "universal medicine" in Ayurveda.
- It helps ease hiccups, supports healthy lung function and encourages pain-free menstruation.
- Dry Ginger promotes healthy digestion, eliminates the unwanted endotoxin build-up in the body and improves circulation. It helps pacify the ‘Vata’ and ‘Kapha’ doshas.
9. ‘Saptaparna’: ‘Saptaparna’ is a herb that is known for its anti-inflammatory antipyretic properties and especially helpful in case of malarial fever.
- It helps reduce pain and inflammation in the body.
- This herb is hepatoprotective in nature and effectively reduces liver damage.
- It improves the digestive system, by improving appetite and healing ulcers of the stomach.
10. ‘Parpata’: An essential curative herb known for its analgesic properties.
- It helps reduce pain and inflammation in the body and is also helpful in relieving excessive thirst, fever and reducing vomiting.
- It helps balance the ‘Kapha’ and ‘Pitta’ doshas.
Take 1 – 2 capsules thrice a day, half an hour before meals with lukewarm water or as directed by the physician. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Pyrexofly is the best Ayurvedic medicine for chronic fever, pain and inflammation in the body. It's made using a unique blend of Ayurvedic herbs that have been used for centuries to treat various ailments.
It is indicated for the treatment of various conditions like chronic fever, body pain, hepatitis A and B, respiratory tract infections, tonsillitis, ulcerative colitis, jaundice, diabetes, high cholesterol and inflammation. It's a natural and holistic approach to healing that provides relief without any side effects.
Terms Made Easy
Anthelmintic - A component used to treat infections caused due to parasitic worms.
Back to News