Known as the national beverage of India, a cup of tea is what we like to start and end our day with. Tea is more than just a refreshing beverage. From boosting immunity and calming the mind to soothing the throat & stomach and freshening the mouth, the benefits of drinking tea are manifold.
Our top 5 immunity boosting teas are:
1. Tulsi Green Tea: Tulsi has always been lauded as a trusted remedy for the common cold and infections caused by untimely weather change. It helps mobilise mucus and is highly recommended to asthma patients. The oils present in the herb not only add aroma but also cleanse nasal passages and lungs. The healing properties of this holy plant are many and so are the ways to add it to your daily diet including drinking tulsi tea. Our Tulsi Green Tea is 100% natural, helps build the body’s stamina and immunity, and balances Kapha and Vata Doshas. A rich source of antioxidants, this tea helps relieve physical and mental stress,best tea for weight loss and alleviates symptoms of cough & cold.
2. Masala Chai: Also known as the immunity booster tea, a cup of Masala Chai is just what you need to ward off seasonal illnesses and to balance Vata, Pitta and Kapha Doshas. A pure blend of Assam Black Tea Leaves with Banaphsa, Lavang, Dalchini, Ginger, Kali Mirch and Elaichi, this tea aids in cough, dyspnea & coryza, and is good for anorexia.
3. Mama Love Infusion: A special infusion for pregnant and lactating mothers, this 100% caffeine-free infusion helps support the best tea for pregnant women. Made with powerful herbs such as Wild Asparagus (Shatavari), Heart-Leaved Moonseed (Guduchi), Green Cardamom (Elaichi), this tea is a wonderful source of antioxidants. This infusion helps balance Pitta and Kapha Doshas.
4. Mint Infusion: Boost your immunity naturally with a cup of Mint Infusion and Mint herbs. Made with pure mint leaves, this infusion creates a soothing effect in the stomach, promotes digestion, helps flush out toxins and gives the body a healthy dose of antioxidants. This infusion helps balance all three doshas, especially Pitta in the summer.
5. Ginger Black Tea: Ginger is not just a delectable spice that enriches your food but also a universal medicine with its powerful effect on agni - the digestive fire. Regular intake of ginger in any form can lead to a healthier best tea for immune system and increased blood circulation. The effect can be noticed as it fills your body with more energy, strength and vivaciousness. A hot cup of ginger tea in the morning is an ideal way for Kapha people to kickstart the day. Try our Ginger Black Tea, made with 100% natural ingredients such as Ginger and Assam Black Tea Leaves. This tea helps balance the Kapha Dosha.
To learn more and order our immunity boosting teas, visit https://butterflyayurveda.com/
Back to News